This has been my go-to protein brownie recipe for years because it is just the best! Make sure to use a protein powder you like the taste of because that is your “flour”.
- 1/2 cup almond butter melted
- 2 tbsp stevia
- 1/4 cup coconut palm sugar
- 3/4 cup plant-based chocolate protein powde
- 4 heaping tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 whole eggs
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla milk of choice
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips or carob chips
preheat oven to 350F Mix almond butter, stevia, coconut palm sugar, eggs, vanilla, and coconut milk until well blended.In a separate bowl whisk protein powder, cacao powder, baking soda and salt. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Once it looks like a creamy brownie batter, mix in chocolate or carob chips. Grease 9×5 glass pan with coconut oil. Pour batter in. Bake 24 minutes. Eat a piece when warm and gooey.